IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English language proficiency test recognized by England, USA, Australia, Canada and various other countries for higher education, vocational training programmes, immigration and employment.
Acquiring IELTS score is the first step towards availing of international opportunities. In fact, it provides a window to the world.
IELTS is owned, developed and delivered through the partnership of the British Council, IDP Australia and the University of Cambridge.
IELTS score is accepted by over 10,000 organizations worldwide including institutions, employers, governments, immigration authorities, professional bodies in 135 countries.
There are two types of IELTS: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Both the types have 4 modules each:
The candidates are tested in these 4 modules.
Sunsea adopts different methodologies and strategies for effective training of IELTS students in each of the modules.
Sunsea’s Methodology for LISTENING:
- We train the students with the multiple English accents of America, England, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
- We have over 120 Listening Tests of international standard to make the students 100% confident.
- We train the students to enable them to absorb easily and confidently the speaking information, keywords, Numbers, transition signals, and discourse markers in the Listening AUDIOS.
- We ensure that the students step out with excellent listening skills.
- High score assured.
Sunsea’s Methodology for Reading:
- Latest, Innovative training methodology to help score the highest band.
- Trigger words
- Sign posts
- Ying yang methods
- Crack – verbal advanced questions bank
- Vocabulary booster (more than 2000 words)
- Easy techniques to score even in the toughest reading passages
- Train on time management
Sunsea’s Methodology for Writing:
- Expert training to enable the students write coherently and cohesively
- Ways to use examples and evidences to support the arguments
- Enhance the writing knowledge with 350 essays (equal to the reading of the Hindu newspaper for 5 years)
- Help improve the general knowledge not only for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE and GMAT but also for all other competitive exams of Indian and International standards.
Sunsea’s Methodology for Speaking:
- Our experience of 12 years in the field will make you speak stylishly and confidently.
- Ways to avoid mother tongue influence and shyness
- When to use gap fillers to speak effectively and with confidence
- Accent training
- Practice with 250 cue card topics to talk confidently.(No other centre can train you this way)
Some examples of cue cards:
- Brain drain
- Carbon foot print
- Relation about your alphabet and culture
- Greenhouse etc.